Flexible drum reeling cable designed for high mechanical stresses. The cable is suitable for indoor and outdoor use in commercial and agricultural plants, for conveyors, container cranes, harbour cranes, building machinery, handling machines in mining and tunnelling equipment. Especially for applications with frequent winding and unwinding with co-occurrent tensile and torsion stress.
Also available for very high mechanical stresses and vertical reeling operation (spreader application). Used in open-cast and underground mining applications.
AJH Cables RawFlex® cable is especially designed for use in harsh environments and are available with low minimums and fast production lead-times.
Click the links below for technical specifications on the different round festoon cables we supply:
Standard Drum Reeling Cables
- RawFlex®-P Reeling Cable for Harsh Environments
- BUFLEX® X’PREM Control and Power Reeling Cable
- NSHTOU-J Drum Reeling Cable
- Rheycord® PUR R Reeling Cable
- Rheycord® (RTS) (N)SHTOEU-J 3+3 0.6/1kV
Heavy Duty Drum Reeling Cables
For the larger ports and industrial reeling applications, we have previously supplied the following cables:
- RawFlex®-M Heavy Duty Reeling Cable
- (RTS) (N)SHTOU-J Heavy Duty Reeling Cable
- (SMK) (N)SHTOU-J Heavy Duty Vertical Reeling Cable
Email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org