AJH Cables are global suppliers of all types of Low Voltage power cables manufactured to British and European standards. From industrial wiring to mains distribution we can supply armoured and non-armoured cables with a voltage rating of 300/500V up to 600/1000V.
Single Core LV Cables
- BS5467 0.6/1kV Cu/XLPE/PVC/AWA/PVC Armoured Cable
- BS6724 0.6/1kV Cu/LSZH/AWA/LSZH Armoured Cable
- RVMV-K Cu/XLPE/PVC/AWA/PVC 0.6/1kV Cable
Multi Core LV Cables
- BS5467 0.6/1kV Cu/XLPE/PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
- BS5467 0.6/1kV Al/XLPE/PVC/SWA/PVC Armoured Cable
- BS6724 0.6/1kV Cu/LSZH/SWA/LSZH Armoured Cable
- EEMUA 133 0.6/1kV Lead Sheathed SWA Cable
- EEMUA 133 1.9/3.3kV Lead Sheathed SWA Cable
- NAYY Aluminium Cores PVC/PVC 0.6/1kV Cable
- NYY Copper Cores PVC/PVC 0.6/1kV Cable
- NYCY 0.6/1kV Screened Power Cable
- NYM VDE PVC/PVC 300/500V Non-Armoured Cable
- RVMV-K Cu/XLPE/PVC/SWA/PVC 0.6/1kV Cable
- U1000 RVFV 0.6/1kV Steel Taped Armoured Cable
EEMUA 133 XLPE/LC/SWA/PVC cable manufactured to BS5467 is used for electricity supply in Low Voltage installation systems, designed for direct burial underground installations where hydrocarbons maybe present in the soil. The cables have a Steel Wire Armour (SWA) that offers a mechanical protection against unexpected impact. Lead covered cables to EEMUA133 are often used in industry sectors such as oil, gas and petrochemical.
Unarmoured cables can be used internally and external, directly in the ground, in water, in concrete and in cable ducts where no mechanical protection is required. Used as a power cable in industrial facilities, switching stations, in local networks and LV power supply applications.
Contact Us via email your enquiry or call +44 (0)330 555 1333 to discuss your requirements with one of our sales team.