Belden ® cables are designed for Audio, Video, Network and Control, Security and Alarm systems. Available in cored, paired and multipaired constructions, in screened and non-screened, with a PVC or Halogen-free outer sheath. The cables are designed for use in data transmission, signal and process control and instrumentation applications.
Click on the links below for more information on the different types of Belden ® cables:
- Coaxial and Twin-Axial Cables
- Individual and Overall Screened 24AWG RS422 Multipaired Data Cables
- Individually Screened Multipaired 20AWG and 18AWG Cables
- Individually Screened Multipaired Data Cables
- Individually Screened RS422 Multipaired Data Cables
- Individually Screened Two Twisted Pair Data Cables
- Instrumentation Process Control and PLTC Data Cables
- Overall Foil and Braid RS232 and RS423 Cored Data Cables
- Overall Foil and Braid RS232 and RS422 Twisted Pairs Data Cables
- Overall Foil and Braid Screened RS232 and RS422 Twisted Pairs and Cores Data Cables
- Overall Foil and Braid Screened RS485 Twisted Pairs Data Cables
- Overall Screened RS232 Multicore Data Cables
- Overall Screened RS232 Multipaird Data Cables
- Overall Screened Three Core Data Cables
- Screened Single Paired Data Cables
- Unscreened Paired and Cored Data Cables
If you can not find the cable you are looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org with as many details as possible so we can try to help you identify the correct cable type for your installation.
If you are looking for a free no obligation quotation email email@example.com or call +44 (0)330 555 1333 to speak to a member of staff.