The Prysmian FP200 Flex Cables are ideal for fire detection and fire alarm systems for buildings, voice alarm systems, emergency lighting systems and other essential service circuits. In addition to approvals to BS7629-1 from BASEC and LPCB, FP 200 FlexTM has received LPCB approval against the fire test requirement of BS6387 Category CWZ.
- Conductor : Plain annealed copper stranded circular conductor complying with BS EN 60228 class 2
- Insulation : High performance damage resistant Insdite; British Standard Type E15
- Core Colours :
- 2 Core Brown-Blue
- 3 Core Brown -Black-Grey
- 4 Core Blue-Brown-Black-Grey
- Screen : Aluminium/Polyester tape screen in contact with full size tinned annealed copper stranded circuit protective conductor
- Sheath Colour : Robust thermoplastic LSOH® sheath – White or Red. Other colours to special order For external exposure the use of white sheath is recommended
FP200 Flex Technical Specifications
- Temperature Range : -25 to + 70°C
- Bending Radius : Fixed r=4D
- Mechanical Impact : Medium
- Fire Performance : BS EN 60332-1-2; BS EN 50266-2-4
- Flexibility : Semi Flexible
- Halogen Free : BS EN 50267-2-1
- Low Smoke Emissions : BS EN 61034-2
- Fire Resistance : BS 6387 Catergory CWZ; BS EN 50200 PH30
|Cores||Nominal Cross |
|Mean Overall |
|mm2||no./mm||mm||kg / km|
For full ordering specifications, please download the PDF below.
Minimum recommended installation temperature 0°C Installation methods for current rating in accordance with BS7671/IEE Wiring Regulations. The tabulated ratings are based upon a 30°C ambient temperature and 70°C operating temperature. For other ambient temperatures or where cables are grouped togethor, the appropriate rating factors should be applied.
Click to download the Prysmian FP200 Flex™ PDF