Ideal for fire detection and fire alarm systems in buildings, voice alarms, emergency lighting and other essential service circuits. Constructed to BS7629-1:2008.
- Conductor : Plain annealed copper solid (1.0 – 1.5 mm2 ) or stranded (2.5 mm2 ) circular conductor complying with BS EN 60228 class 1 or class 2.
- Insulation : High Performance damage resistant InsuditeTM. British Standard Type EI5
- Core Identification : 7-12-19 cores white with printed number
- Screen : Laminated aluminium tape screen bonded to sheath and in contact with tinned annealed coppper 0.5mm2 drain wire which provides automatic screen earthing
- Sheath : Robust thermoplastic LSOH sheath Colour – White or Red. Other colours to special order For external exposure the use of a white sheath is recommended.
FP200 Gold Multicore Specifications
- Temperature Range : -20 to +70°C
- Bending Radius : Fixed r=6D
- Mechanical Impact : Medium
- Fire Performance : BS EN 60332-1-2; BS EN 50266-2-4
- Flexibility : Rigid
- Halogen Free : BS EN 50267-2-1
- Low Smoke Emissions : BS EN 61034-2
- Fire Resistance : BS 6387 Category CWZ; BS EN 50200 PH30; BS EN 50200 Annex E
FP200 Gold Multicore Ordering
|Cores|| Nominal cross |
|Mean overall |
| Approx cable |
2.5 x 19 is not included in the latest (2008) edition of BS7629-1 and is therefore manufactured to BS7629-1:1997
Installation methods for current rating in accordance with BS7671/IEE Wiring Regulations. Minimum recommended installation temperature 0°C.
For full ratings and temperature factors, please download the Prysmian FP200 Gold® Multicore PDF.