Specialist suppliers of H07RN-F flexible rubber cable designed for a number of applications. The tough rubber sheathed cables are ideal for outdoor use and are often used in temporary power applications. Supplied on bulk drums, cut lengths and made-up leads to the customers individual requirements.
H07RN-F cable is an industrial flexible rubber cable designed primarily as a trailing cable. Used for connecting power tools, for use in the supply of energy for portable and mobile equipment. The robust cable has the capacity to withstand extreme weather conditions, mechanical and thermal stress. Suitable for outdoor and public events where cables are required to be laid directly on the floor.
- Cold resistant
- Highly flexible
- Mechanical resistance
- Oil resistant
- UV resistant
- EN 50525-2-21, HD 22.4; HD516, IEC 60245-4 Type 66
- Self-extinguishing and flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
- CPR Fire class Eca
- Conductor material: Flexible annealed copper
- Conductor class: Class 5 according to IEC 60228
- Insulation material: EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber)
- Outer sheath material: PCP (Polychloroprene) Type EM 2 according to EN 50363
- Outer sheath colour: Black
- Single core: Black
- Two cores: Blue and Brown
- Three cores: Blue, Brown and Green/Yellow
- Four cores: Blue, Brown, Grey and Green/Yellow
- Five cores: Black, Blue, Brown, Grey and Green/Yellow
- Seven cores and above: Numbered cores with a Green/Yellow
- Nominal voltage Uo/U: 450/750 Volts
- Test Voltage: 2500 Volts
- Temperature range in fixed applications: -40 °C up to +60 °C
- Temperature range in moving applications: -30 °C up to +60 °C
- Minimum bending radius for cables not exceeding 25mm O/D: 6 x overall diameter (x Ø)
- Minimum bending radius for cables exceeding 25mm O/D: 8 x overall diameter (x Ø)
Click on the link to watch Nexans Titanex testing program
Other brands are available upon request.
AJH Cables are also suppliers of Phase 3 PowerSafe connectors for use in temporary power supply applications, click Here for further information.
Email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)330 555 1333 to discuss your requirements.