We are suppliers of harsh environment cables designed to meet the demands of opencast, underground mining and tunnelling applications.
Manufactured to extremely high standards the reeling and trailing cables can be used inside, outside and under the sea. The cables are fire retardant, torsion and abrasion resistant, can be used in damp environments and perform well in extreme weather and temperatures. Our cables are widely used in power stations, utilities, multi-purpose platforms, transformer stations, coal mining machinery, mining and many other industries.
NSSHÖU cables are used in mining and surface mining applications as a connection cable for moving equipment and machinery. NSSHÖU-O single-core cables are available in sizes 16mm² up to 240mm² and are suitable for robust connection cables for welding equipment. NSSHÖU-J multi-core cables are available in sizes 3G 1.5mm² up to 4G 50mm², designed to withstand extreme environmental conditions the cables are UV, Cold and Oil resistant making them suitable for outdoor use, as well as in dry and damp interiors.
Suppliers of BS5467 IEC60502 power cables manufactured to Mines and Quarries regulations as well as a number of flexible trailing cables designed for a number of tunneling and underground mining applications.
- BS 6708 Type 7 Coalcutter 0.64/1.1kV Flexible Trailing Cable
- BS 6708 Type 20 0.64/1.1kV Amoured Power Cable
- BS 6708 Type 21 0.64/1.1kV Amoured Power Cable
- BS 6708 Type 621 3.8/6.6kV Armoured Power Cable
- Mines and Quarries Power Cable 3 and 4 Core 60% Conductivity 600/1000V
- Mines and Quarries Power Cable 3 Core 60% Conductivity 1900/3300V
- NSSHOU 0.6/1kV Yellow Flexible Trailing Cable
Contact Us via email with your enquiry or call +44 (0)330 555 1333 to discuss your requirements.