When installing a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) or Servo Motor it’s recommended you use a double screened VFD cable. We supply a range of foil and braid screened cables designed to handle not only high power signals, but also the extremely high voltage which can occur when standing waves developed on the conductors. Designed to carry power from AC drive systems to AC motor variable-speed or adjustable-speed drives the cables can be used in a variety of industrial applications such as motion control, commercial flow and pumping applications.
Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Cables
Cables designed for connecting variable frequency drives (VFD), also known as variable-speed or adjustable-speed drives. Used to power AC motors in a variety of industrial applications such as industrial pumps, ventilators, conveyor belts and air-conditioning installations.
Smaller drives often require 4 core 2YSLCY-J cables, however for high power transmission drives its recommended you use 2YSLCY 3+3 cable. Manufactured with 3 power cores and 3 symmetrical earth cables the cable allows for longer cable connections between the frequency converter and drive. 2YSLCYK-J Black UV resistant outer sheath cables are suitable for outdoor use and direct burial.
NYCWY 0.6/1kV power and control cable is suitable for use in fixed installations, indoors and outdoors as well as burial without additional, suitable underground protection.
Contact Us via email with your enquiry or call our sales team on +44 (0)330 555 1333 to discuss your requirements.
- 2YSLCY-J 4 Core Foil and Shield 600/1000V Cable with a Transparent Sheath
- 2YSLCYK-J 4 Core Foil and Shield 600/1000V Cable with a Black UV Resistant Sheath
- 2YSLCY-J 3+3 Core Foil and Shield 600/1000V Cable with a Transparent Sheath
- 2YSLCYK-J 3+3 Core Foil and Shield 600/1000V Cable with a Black UV Resistant Sheath
- NYCWY 600/1000V Multicore Cables with Copper Wires and Copper Tape Screen, Black PVC Sheath